With beauty products evolving quickly, trends changing overnight and limited access to makeup samples, many of us lost the confidence in ability of choosing right products and started treating makeup as a part of daily routine or work/social obligation when it should be FUN.
1-2-1 makeup lessons are customised to individual level of makeup skills and needs. Prior to the lesson, we would discuss in details your expectations, areas you’d like to focus on and skills to be mastered.
I believe that makeup can be only as a good as your skin is so we always talk about skin care routine-simple but effective!
- How to choose foundation perfectly matching your skin type, colour and undertone?
- What are the best tricks of contouring and highlighting?
- How to create a smokey eye or find the most flattering shade of lipstick?
- Is it possible to make false lashes application easy and eyeliner flicks even?
- Full brows without microblading?
- Can I make hooded eyes look lifted and more open?
- What is the purpose of each brush and how to clean them?
It’s never too late to learn new skills!
I promise you friendly non-judgmental atmosphere and great hands-on experience.
One-to-one 2 hrs £90 (in my studio in Ellon)
Up to 12 years old £60 for 1.5 hrs
* All lessons take place in my studio.
My Other Services
Wedding & Bridal
I offer a full range of professional wedding & bridal make up services.
Evening & Occasions
Perfect if you’ve got a big night out or special event coming up.
Fashion & Photoshoot
Professional makeup for any photoshoot or fashion assignment
Get in Touch
I'm always happy to answer any queries you may have. Simply contact me using one of the the options below. To make it easier for me to answer your query please state which of my services you're interested in.
Telephone +44 7922433753
I promise you an experience going much further than simply a good makeup artist. I offer creativity, understanding and knowledge of how to make your inner beauty shine. Makeup is my passion.